Wednesday 28 April 2010

Jennifer Lopez Dance Mix music video song

Jennifer Lopez Dance Mix music video song


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzr7BZGHTTIendofvid [starttext]
Jennifer Lopez Dance Mix music video song

Here are Jennifer Lopez's moves in my personal JLO dance mix. The order of the dances/songs are: Get Right (Cane Dance) Feelin' So Good (Dance Break) Ain't It Funny (Dance Break) I'm Real (Dance Break) Love Don't Cost A Thing (Dance Break) Get Right (Dance Break) The only dance I left out was her If You Had My Love (Dance Break) because she mostly freestyles her dance, and it's kinda hard to learn. ^^;; I've only mastered the choreography of both Get Rights and Love Don't Cost A Thing. I'd post videos of me dancing, but I don't have a camera yet. =( This video took me about 5 hours to make. I used Windows Movie Maker, and I downloaded the songs and videos from LimeWire. Then I blended it all together. I had to make the audio and screenplay separate because the sound on one video was bad, so that's mainly why I took so long. =/ Well, anyway, enjoy! =][endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment