Monday 6 September 2010

Cher Lloyd The X Factor 2010 audition - Keri Hilson - turn my swag on (Soulja Boy)

Cher Lloyd The X Factor 2010 audition - Keri Hilson - turn my swag on (Soulja Boy)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPx40r5WaAendofvid [starttext]
Cher Lloyd The X Factor 2010 audition - Keri Hilson - turn my swag on (Soulja Boy)
The 16 year old from Malvern in Worcestershire sang Turn My Swag On by Soulja Boy. (The Keri Hilson version) for Cheryl, Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Natalie Imbruglia in Birmingham. Cher admitted that she was horribly nervous before performing but thankfully it didn't seem to affect her vocals. After she received a standing ovation from the audience, the judges gave their verdict.
JUDGES COMMENTS:

Natalie Imbruglia: I think you're gorgeous. I can feel that you're really nervous but you have so much potential and have a great voice. Definitely a yes from me.

Louis Walsh: Cher, you were born to be a pop star.
Cheryl Cole: "You are right up my street! You are actually my favourite audition so far. Little bit of attitude there, I like it."

Simon Cowell: Cher, that was a great, great audition. There is something special about you and I really like you. 100% yes.

Did you enjoy Cher's performance tonight? Would you like to watch her on the live shows? Leave your comments below.
Category:

Music
Tags:

* Cher
* Lloyd
* Factor
* Audition
* 2010
* Keri
* Hilson
* turn
* my
* swag
* on
* *best
* ever*
* cher
* lloyd
* soulja
* boy
* young
* 16
* hot
* girl
* factor
* audition
* simon
* cowell
* cheryll
* cole
* louis
* walsh
* The
* xfactor
* x-factor
* Louis
* Walsh
* Simon
* Cowell
* Dannii
* Minogue
* Natalie
* Imbruglia
* funny
* auditions
* hip
* hop
* style
* TheXFactorUK[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment